Tuesday 29 July 2014

Memebox Superbox #28 Free From Oil and Troubles 3



Oh my god, I love, love, love, love Memebox!!! Ever since Mortem3r did an unboxing of a Memebox i've just been totally obsessed and am really loving the Korean beauty scene. 
If you don't know what Memebox is, it's a Korean beauty subscription box site, they sell all different kinds of boxes for a pretty reasonable price, and always have heaps of discounts.
This is one of three boxes in the series so far that is dedicated to blemishes, shine control, excessive sebum and keeping your skin matte. I got the first box in this series and loved every product in it, today i'm unboxing the third box in the series.



The first look into the box!

 

  I am really so amazed with the look of these products already, they're all full size which is so great!

The first product comes with 2 items!!!! It's the Skin 1004 Foam Foam Cleanser Morning & Night, this is 90ml and the product is $35 so already i'm getting more value than what I paid for.

Both products are 90ml each and smell so great, which is this really lovely cheesecake smell.
Seeing as though i'm uploading this a few days late, I've tested out most of these products, and let me tell you, these two are fantastic.
The Morning cleanser has ingredients like argan seed oil and edelweiss extract and is supposed to gently cleanse away dead skin cells without dehydrating your skin. The Night cleanser is super strong, and gets deep into your pore-clogging impurities and make-up residue, the Night cleanser has lavender and lotus extracts which I'm pretty pleased with, I've heard lotus is very good for your skin.

You just rub the cleanser into face and it becomes a foam which you just wash off with water. 


The next product is the Milky Dress Anti-Trouble Body Mist which is $23 and it 80ml. This product is meant to treat blemishes on you body, it promises a smooth and soft body after use. 
I already have a body mist like this, so it will be good to compare the two.

 This product is the Dermahouse Pore Tighten Ample, which is 30ml and cost $22. The ample is meant to treat enlarged pores and suppress the formation of melanin pigments. This product has a really odd capsule, and I'm not really sure if it's stable or not, if it will leak if I take it away so I might just leave this one at home.
 It has a really liquid-y consistency so you gotta be really careful when you put it on, and because of it's consistency it takes a while to dry aswell, but normally if you just pat it on for a about 10 seconds it will easily dry.

 I'm really interested in this toner, it looks really great, it's the Yubi Ribu Parsley Herb Toner, costing $23 and is 150ml. I love using parsley in food, I had no idea that it was used in beauty/skin care products! It's supposed to quickly and softly absorb into the skin and help provide a smooth, supple, moisturized complexion.
I'm just about to run out of my current toner, so I'm excited to try this one next!

Sorry, I know the quality and lighting is a bit off in the rest of the photos, I had to go out. 
Anyway, the next product really intrigues me, it's the L'OCEAN Pink Powder Trouble & Spot Care which is 20ml and is $24. This product is pretty unique, I haven't seen anything like it before, it's used for spots and blemishes, and, as you can see, consists of two layers. The first layer, the yellow colour contains BHA and AHA, which are supposed to hep remove any excess dead skin cells, and the bottom layer, which is a powder, contains calamine and volcanic ash! Which helps to fight off skin blemishes. 
You're supposed to never shake the bottle, the pink powder is supposed to stay down the bottom, and you just use a cotton bud and dab it into the bottom layer then apply it on your spots and blemishes. 
I've used this about three times, and I think it's best used at night, seeing as though you literally end up with pink spots on your face.



 The last product is the Tosowoong Silk Touching Powder, which is 10g and is $34. I really didn't understand how I could use this product when I first got it, I couldn't find much information on it and in the 'How to use' section on the Memebox sheet it said that I spritz it onto fabric, clothes and anywhere else for an instant refreshing feel? So obviously that made me even more confused. 
This product is a loose powder for your face, so the packaging and the little pad it came with makes it really hard to use and put on, I ended up taking out a brush and applying it that way because the pad was leaving white spots on my face. The packaging and design, with the mirror on top is really unnecessary, because it's a loose powder it just goes everywhere, so the mirror really ends up having no use.
The powder is non-coloured and non-scented, it turns transparent when you apply it to your skin. It was my least favourite item in the box when I first got it but after using it a few times, I actually really love it now, it really isn't translucent so if you don't want to add any more colour to your skin then it'd be great for you. I go for the 'pale as a ghost' look so this fits perfectly, and it really does last all day, I didn't need to touch up at all, at times when i've worn it for more than 13 hours.






I paid $15.99 (including discounts and shipping) for my box and the value I got was $161 so overall, i'm super happy with my Memebox, as it's the same with every Memebox i've gotten before, I love the good quality stuff and I love how Memebox works.

Check Memebox out here!

Discounts for July: 
  •  EUXACK: $5 off
  •  SHIP4CHEAP2 : Buy 2 or more boxes, pay standard shipping once
  • MEMEBUNDLE3: $5 off an order with 3 Memeboxes or more 
  • MEMEBUNDLE4: $8 off an order with 4 Memeboxes or more 
  • FREESHIPPING: Free shipping on orders above $70 from Memeshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Metal Girl 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.