Wednesday 23 July 2014

Purederm Green Tea Collagen Mask



I've been super into green tea products and items lately, mostly because all i've been hearing is great benefits from drinking green tea/using green tea products! That's why I was super excited when Memebox came out with a green tea dedicated box, the Super #15 Green Tea Memebox.
This is where the Purederm Green Tea Collagen Mask came from.

So let's take a look.




This mask comes in this plastic sachet in the shape of a bottle.
Inside the sachet there the mask is, its very wet and covered in the solution, so at first, I had no idea how to use it because i'd never used a mask like this before.
After fiddling around with it, and not knowing whether I should use it over my eyes aswell, as it is required to be left on for 15-20 minutes, I managed to put it on my face.

After I put the mask on (and over my eyes too), I listened to Iggy Pop's radio show, and also kept the mask on for 40 minutes instead just to see if the results would differ. 
It was actually a really relaxing experience (especially with Iggy playing), the scent of the mask, which is a subtle scent, I don't particularly think smells like green tea, but it's soothing in any case.
The mask also didn't irritate my skin at all, it gave a cool, soft, gentle feeling on my skin.
I was also quite worried (mostly because I hadn't tried a mask like this before) that it would fall off my face, but it ended up staying on the whole time, even if I moved around 

After I took the mask off I didn't really notice the effects straight away but it left my face, really, really moisturized, so when I woke up in the morning, WOW.
I was so impressed with the results in the end, it made my face look a lot brighter and also helps healing my skin and nourishing it. 

I would definitely use this product again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Metal Girl 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.